The Asian Handicap is a way of betting on very popular football matches in Asia (hence its name). "Handicap" means that a team is given a 'virtual advantage', with which said team would dominate the scoreboard with a certain advantage before the start of...
- Comments Off on What are Asian Handicap bets?
In the handicap bet, the outsider in the game receives a fictitious lead of one or more goals.
Example of a handicap bet:
Bayern play at home against Cottbus. The Bayern are of course a big favorite, the game odds are 1.15 (home win) 6.00 (draw)...
- Comments Off on Handicap bets – starting advantage for the outsider
The different variants of Asian handicaps can be continued arbitrarily - here is an overview of other handicaps:
The more clearly a team is favored in a game, the higher the handicap or the lead for the outsider. In this way, any game can be offered as...
- Comments Off on Asian handicap 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 – explanation and examples
In Asian Handicap 1, the outsider gets a goal advantage - in a victory of the favorites with a single goal difference all bets are paid back.
In this type of Asian handicap bet, the favorite has to catch up on a handicap from a goal. So if he wins the...
- Comments Off on Asian Handicap 1 explanation, examples and tips
In Asian Handicap 0.5, 1 the bet is divided and half set to Asian Handicap 0.5 and Asian Handicap 1 - hence the spelling 0.5, 1
With an Asian Handicap bet 0.5, 1 you are placing exactly two different bets.
The half bet is placed on Asian Handicap...
- Comments Off on Asian Handicap 0.5, 1 explanation, examples and tips
In Asian Handicap 0.5, the outsider gets half a goal lead - the effects are similar to normal handicap betting, but there are only 2 possible bets
Pretty easy is the Asian Handicap Bet 0.5:
The outsider gets half a goal lead and wins the Asian...
- Comments Off on Asian Handicap 0.5 Explanation, examples and tips
In Asian Handicap 0, 0.5 the bet is divided and half each set to Asian Handicap 0 and Asian Handicap 0.5 - hence the spelling 0, 0.5
With an Asian Handicap bet 0, 0.5 you place exactly two different bets. The half bet is placed on Asian Handicap 0, the...
- Comments Off on Asian handicap 0, 0.5 (0.25) explanation, examples and tips
In Asian Handicap 0, neither team gets a handicap - in case of a draw there is money back.
Bookmakers in a game can not recognize a favorite then they usually award the Asian Handicap 0 with roughly even betting odds for a victory for the two...
- Comments Off on Asian Handicap 0 – Explanation, examples and tips