Asian Handicap – Goal bets
June 11, 2018 | In: Asian Handicap
We can use betting options on Asian Handicap and if we want to bet on goals, not just the final outcome of the game. And this option seems to be one of the most profitable, with many possibilities, especially when we do not want to risk too much.
For example, as if instead of over 1.5 goals, it would be more than anxious to bet Over 2.0 goals Asian Handicap without much risk. Here are some examples to understand better this type of bet.
- Over 2.0 goals Asian Handicap – This bet requires a minimum of three goals to be scored in the match, but if two goals are scored, then the bet gets a 1.00 stake and the stake is returned.
- Under 3.0 goals Asian Handicap – We count on at least two goals in the match, but we do not lose anything if three goals are scored, in which case we get a 1.00 odds for our bet.
- Over 1.0 goals Asian Handicap in Half 1 – It is similar to the bet in the first example. Now we need at least two goals in the first half, the bet being returned if it is scored once until the break.
- Over 1.75 Goals Asian Handicap – Here it may be a little more complicated at first glance. If two goals are scored, half of the stake is returned, and half the stake is winning. If three or more goals are scored, the bet is the winner.
- Over 2.25 goals Asian Handicap – If two goals are scored, half the stake is returned and the other half is lost. We need at least three goals to make the bet green.
- Under 1.75 goals Asian Handicap – If we have a single goal or 0-0, the bet is winning. If two goals are scored, half the stake is returned, and half of the stake is lost. Any result with three or more goals causes the bet to be lost.
- Under 2.25 goals Asian Handicap – In the case of 0-0 or if a goal is scored, the bet is the winner. If two goals are scored in the match, half the stake is winner and half is returned. If three or more goals are scored, the bet is lost.