Online bookmaker SportingBet have extended their increased welcome bonus offer through the month of October. Originally bookmarked to run through September, new customers still have until the end of October now to get in on the great online betting action...
- Comments Off on Premier League Football Betting 25% Winnings Boost at SportingBet
This is a Premier League between two very contrasting sides and styles. Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is always looking for the perfect passing game, and plays some of the most freely attacking football anywhere. City boss Roberto Mancini likes to block up...
- Comments Off on Manchester City vs Arsenal Betting Odds with EPL Match Preview & Prediction, Sunday, October 24th
F1 betting odds and preview for Korean Grand Prix. Can the Formula One Drivers Championship swing back in the favour of the McLaren drivers at the inaugural Korean Grand Prix this weekend? While Lewis Hamilton and defending champions Jenson Button have...
- Comments Off on Formula One Korea Grand Prix and Drivers Championship Betting
Betting Exchange BetFair have flexed their muscles again, by conditionally selling around 15% of the company, floating it on the London stock market. The value of BetFair is now reported to be around £1.4 billion, and with shares in the company going for...
- Comments Off on Betting Exchange Betfair show strong hand at London stock market
WBetting for Chelsea v olves betting shouldn’t be too hard to pinpoint in fixed odds. While they have only met four times in the league in recent times, Chelsea have a 40% win percentage at home against Wolves, winning the last four meetings with...
- Comments Off on Chelsea v Wolves Betting
Betting for Spurs v Everton should be pretty evenly spread across the board at your online bookmaker. There really hasn’t been too much to chose between the two sides when they have met in the league, with three of the last five meetings ending in...
- Comments Off on Tottenham v Everton Betting Odds, Tips & Match Preview
IN Trading 4 I looked at favourites when playing away.
I want to expand on that, somewhat and incorporate CORRECT SCORES and 0VER 2.5 goals.
This may not be trading in the true sense but the idea can be used to trade if or when, necessary.
I have been...
- Comments Off on Trading – betting strategies (part 5)
Wayne Rooney is a best 4/9 with Skybet and Victor Chandler to leave Manchester United after a clearly emotional Sir Alex Ferguson admitted that the England striker was refusing to sign a new contract with the Old Trafford club. Rooney’s exit already...
- Comments Off on Rooney markets busy after shock admission