Betting on non-winning teams in the Premiership
An odd title for an article but that is what I am going to dwell on. Teams that don’t win.
Most selections are made around a teams winning chances. I want to look in the other
direction and look at...
- Comments Off on Betting on non-winning teams in the Premiership
My TV license fee and satellite subscription costs me a small fortune every year and, most of the time I never get to watch what I want in any case. So why, therefore, should I be made to suffer programmes like ‘Dancing On Ice’? Now I have the utmost...
- Comments Off on Novelty Betting – Is it cool to enjoy Dancing On Ice?
The sponsors have cut Hurricane Fly from 5/1 to 9/2 for the Stan James Champion Hurdle after he won the Irish version of the race at Leopardstown on Sunday. Willie Mullins‘ charge has now beaten Solwhit four times out of five and was always travelling...
- Comments Off on Horse Racing Betting – Fly reinforces Champion Hurdle credentials
Latest Football Fixtures 25 - 27 January
Date/Time Country Football Match League
25 Jan/19.30 Blackpool vs Manchester United (English Premier League)
25 Jan/19.45 Arsenal vs Ipswich Town (English Carling Cup)
26 Jan/16.30 Sampdoria vs AC...
- Comments Off on Football Betting Fixtures – Top Matches (UK & Europe)
Fancy a flutter on the horses this weekend? Well, there is a great meeting at Ascot on Saturday, and if you do your horse racing betting with Victor Chandler on the meeting, then you can get yourself a little insurance as well. We’ve probably all been...
- Comments Off on Ascot Faller Reunds – Horse Racing Betting at Victor Chandler
If you are following the progress of Andy Murray at the Australian Open tennis, then you may want to be aware of a great tennis promotion from SportingBet. The highly popular online bookmaker, are running a Last Set Decider offer for the hot tennis action...
- Comments Off on SportingBet Last Set Decider Tennis Betting Promotion
The women’s fourth round tennis betting (all odds listed for outright tournament winner, not match betting) is really looking like the most attractive prospect of Day Seven at the Australian Open as well look ahead. There are some great matches coming...
- Comments Off on Australian Open Tennis Betting Preview – Day Seven
Some great line ups for Day Five at the Australian Open in the women’s draw as we look ahead. Both Brits, Elena Baltacha and Anne Keothavong have now fallen by the wayside, and Kim Clijsters is just looking unstoppable at the moment. Of course it is...
- Comments Off on Australian Open Tennis Betting – Women’s Draw Day Five Preview